Re: system timezone regression failure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: system timezone regression failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> And I still get these errors. Looks like at least SUSE is not keeping
> up. I'll build without the system timezones.

Or just live with it.  The purpose of the regression tests is to let
you know there's a problem, not to dictate what you do about it.
In this case you need to consider whether the application cares about
post-Y2038 date arithmetic, and whether that's more important than
having regularly updated timezone details.