Re: How do I alter an existing column and add a foreign key whichis a Primary key to a table?

От Karen Goh
Тема Re: How do I alter an existing column and add a foreign key whichis a Primary key to a table?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Sunday, July 21, 2019, 11:06:16 PM GMT+8, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, July 21, 2019, Karen Goh <karenworld@yahoo.com> wrote:

Is there a way for me to generate an entity table diagram vis pgAdmin4 or PSQL ?

Just write the 5 or so tables out in a somewhat compressed format. Psql doesn’t and I don’t know about pgadmin

Here is a compressed format :

s_tutor
--------
zipcode(text)
tutor_id (I just checked this is becomes a 'serial id ?' based on the generated sql

ALTER TABLE public.s_tutor ALTER COLUMN tutor_id ADD GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS IDENTITY (
SEQUENCE NAME public.tutor_strtutorid_seq
START WITH 1
INCREMENT BY 1
NO MINVALUE
NO MAXVALUE
CACHE 1
);

tutor_subject
tutor_id
subject_Names

David J.

Сообщение: Re: How do I alter an existing column and add a foreign key which isa Primary key to a table?
Сообщение: Re: How do I alter an existing column and add a foreign key which isa Primary key to a table?