Re: How do I alter an existing column and add a foreign key which isa Primary key to a table?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: How do I alter an existing column and add a foreign key which isa Primary key to a table?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sunday, July 21, 2019, Karen Goh <karenworld@yahoo.com> wrote:

Is there a way for me to generate an entity table diagram vis pgAdmin4 or PSQL ?

Just write the 5 or so tables out in a somewhat compressed format.  Psql doesn’t and I don’t know about pgadmin

David J.

Сообщение: Re: How do I alter an existing column and add a foreign key whichis a Primary key to a table?
Сообщение: Re: How do I alter an existing column and add a foreign key whichis a Primary key to a table?