Re: July Commitfest: Entries Needing Review

От Sutou Kouhei
Тема Re: July Commitfest: Entries Needing Review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

In <CADkLM=fOjTpfcwwxhuARPPZCQAFdrhMvVQtPC3XA4UvuFs1y1g@mail.gmail.com>
  "July Commitfest: Entries Needing Review" on Thu, 18 Jul 2024 14:17:38 -0400,
  Corey Huinker <corey.huinker@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you know your patch isn't going to get reviewed in this commitfest,
> please consider moving it to the next commitfest or withdrawing it.

I hope my patch https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/4681/
gets reviewed in this commitfest but it's not done yet.

I'm reviewing other patches in this commitfest because I
heard that my patch will be got reviewed if I review other
patches in this commitfest. But it seems that it's not
related. Should I move my patch to the next commitfest or
withdraw my patch?

Thanks,
--
kou