Re: 001_rep_changes.pl fails due to publisher stuck on shutdown

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: 001_rep_changes.pl fails due to publisher stuck on shutdown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Tue, 11 Jun 2024 11:32:12 +0530, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote in
> Sorry, it is not clear to me why we failed to flush the last
> continuation record in logical walsender? I see that we try to flush
> the WAL after receiving got_STOPPING in WalSndWaitForWal(), why is
> that not sufficient?

It seems that, it uses XLogBackgroundFlush(), which does not guarantee
flushing WAL until the end.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Dominique Devienne
Сообщение: Re: Improve the granularity of PQsocketPoll's timeout parameter?