Re: about help message for new pg_dump's --filter option

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: about help message for new pg_dump's --filter option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 30 Nov 2023 10:20:40 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> Hello.
>
> Recently, a new --filter option was added to pg_dump. I might be
> wrong, but the syntax of the help message for this feels off. Is the
> word 'on' not necessary after 'based'?
>
> >  --filter=FILENAME            include or exclude objects and data from dump
> >                               based expressions in FILENAME

Hmm. A similar message is spelled as "based on expression". Thus, the
attached correct this message in this line.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center