about help message for new pg_dump's --filter option

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема about help message for new pg_dump's --filter option
Дата
Re: about help message for new pg_dump's --filter option  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello.

Recently, a new --filter option was added to pg_dump. I might be
wrong, but the syntax of the help message for this feels off. Is the
word 'on' not necessary after 'based'?

>  --filter=FILENAME            include or exclude objects and data from dump
>                               based expressions in FILENAME

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi