Re: Canot access PostgreSQL via psql -h (Vmware Fusion)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Canot access PostgreSQL via psql -h (Vmware Fusion)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> CS DBA <cs_dba@consistentstate.com> wrote:
>> psql: could not connect to server: No route to host

> That problem has nothing to do with PostgreSQL; you might have
> better luck on a list related to the other technologies.

> FWIW, on Linux I would start with `netstat -plnt` to see if the
> process was listening on the expected port and host address.

"No route to host" doesn't have anything to do with whether there's
anything listening on the target port ... what's more likely is
that the OP mistyped the IP address, or else there's something
wrong with his network layout, interface netmask assignments,
that sort of thing.

Сообщение: Re: Canot access PostgreSQL via psql -h (Vmware Fusion)
Сообщение: Re: Canot access PostgreSQL via psql -h (Vmware Fusion)