Re: Allowing REINDEX to have an optional name

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Allowing REINDEX to have an optional name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Jul-15, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Not sure what to make of this.  Maybe the fix in 054325c5eeb3 is not
> right, but I don't understand why it doesn't fail in the macOS machines
> in the buildfarm.

Ah, one theory is that the libpq_pipeline program is getting linked to
an installed version of libpq that doesn't contain the fixes.  Maybe you
can do `ldd /path/to/libpq_pipeline` and see which copy of libpq.so it
is picking up?

"No deja de ser humillante para una persona de ingenio saber
que no hay tonto que no le pueda enseñar algo." (Jean B. Say)