Re: Pg upgrade from 10.x to 12.x recommendations

От Kenneth Marshall
Тема Re: Pg upgrade from 10.x to 12.x recommendations
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Hello PG Team,
>
> We have tested Postgres db upgrade from 10.x to 12.x in stage instance(all works) however we want to prioritise the
upgradealong with other projects and we would like to know

> what is the main features / bugs fixes done in 12.8 which is very critical so that it will help us to take business
decisionto upgrade at the earliest.

> What are the recommended / major features/security fixes added to PG 12.x which makes  upgrade to PG 12.x is critical
now.

> Thanks & Regards,
> Ravi

Hi Ravi,

Probably the biggest reason will be that the final release of version 10
will be November 10, 2022, less than one year away.

Regards,
Ken

От: Ravi GH
Сообщение: Pg upgrade from 10.x to 12.x recommendations
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Pg upgrade from 10.x to 12.x recommendations