Re: pgsql: Fix headerscheck failure in replication/worker_internal.h

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix headerscheck failure in replication/worker_internal.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Nov-16, Stephen Frost wrote:

> I’ve not looked at this very closely but no, normally it’s the inclusion of
> be-gssapi-common.h that’s wrapped in the ifdef, not the contents of it,
> again, see auth.c

I don't think you read my original post very carefully.  I'm talking
about sanitizing the output of the headerscheck script.

--
Álvaro Herrera           39°49'30"S 73°17'W  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Java is clearly an example of money oriented programming"  (A. Stepanov)