Re: pgsql: Fix headerscheck failure in replication/worker_internal.h

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix headerscheck failure in replication/worker_internal.h
Дата
Re: pgsql: Fix headerscheck failure in replication/worker_internal.h  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 12:33 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
On 2021-Nov-16, Stephen Frost wrote:

> Short answer is yes, inclusion of be-gssapi-common.h is typically
> wrapped in a #ifdef, see src/backend/libpq/auth.c

It'd be as in the attached, then.

I’ve not looked at this very closely but no, normally it’s the inclusion of be-gssapi-common.h that’s wrapped in the ifdef, not the contents of it, again, see auth.c

Not against possibly changing that but I don’t get the point of including be-gssapi-common.h if it’s not enabled in the build and typically if GSSAPI is possible and the reason for including be-gssapi-common.h then there’s other things that need to be under a ifdef, again, as in auth.c

If there isn’t any need to be-gssapi-common.h then maybe just drop that include instead of adding an ifdef..?

Thanks,

Stephen