Re: BUG #17023: wal_log_hints not configured even if it on

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #17023: wal_log_hints not configured even if it on
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 09:33:57AM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      17023
> Logged by:          Mohan nagandlla
> Email address:      nagandllamohan@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 13.2
> Operating system:   Alpine
>
> Hi team,
> I am doing streaming replication and everything is going good but at fail
> over case while coversion of old master to slave I am using pg_rewind it is
> showing error like wal_log_hints is in on but I have enabled that and
> restart the server also if I do it on 10 times 3 times it's passing 7 times
> it's failing may I know what am I missing?

I think you have to have had wal_log_hints for the entire time that WAL
was generated for your rewind timespan.  Does that help?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17020: meta command psql _eset does not clear the query buffer
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17020: meta command psql _eset does not clear the query buffer