BUG #17023: wal_log_hints not configured even if it on

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17023: wal_log_hints not configured even if it on
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17023
Logged by:          Mohan nagandlla
Email address:      nagandllamohan@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.2
Operating system:   Alpine

Hi team,
I am doing streaming replication and everything is going good but at fail
over case while coversion of old master to slave I am using pg_rewind it is
showing error like wal_log_hints is in on but I have enabled that and
restart the server also if I do it on 10 times 3 times it's passing 7 times
it's failing may I know what am I missing?