Re: Horizontal scrollbar in email archives

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Horizontal scrollbar in email archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Jan  8, 2021 at 02:08:32PM -0500, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> > I have to see if I still have a dev environment setup for the
> > pgarchives, but outside of that I should be able to push something up
> > shortly.
>
> OK this is fixed. You can see it reflected in the original URL[1]. If it
> is not showing up in other pages, it is due to those pages being in the
> cache (and I don't think it's worth expiring all of the mailing list
> pages that are in the cache for this one).
>
> Now, sidescrolling in the message header would/should only occur based
> on my original point, i.e. too many people replying to each other on a
> particular thread (i.e. a really, really, really long email chain ;)

Yep, fixed;  screenshot attached.  The email thread drop-down no longer
extends the full width of the window, but is limited to its necessary
length.  The original scrollbar didn't look terrible, but it also looked
out of place, so fixing it is nice.

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: