Re: Would it be helpful for share the patch merge result from cfbot

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Would it be helpful for share the patch merge result from cfbot
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Fri, 23 Oct 2020 10:01:14 +0800, Andy Fan <zhihui.fan1213@gmail.com> wrote in
> On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 9:58 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Try this:
> > >
> > > git remote add cfbot https://github.com/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql.git
> > > git fetch cfbot commitfest/30/2785
> > > git checkout commitfest/30/2785
> >
> > Also, you might like this way of grabbing and applying all the patches
> > from an archives link and applying them:
> >
> > $ cat ~/bin/fetch-all-patches.sh
> > #!/bin/sh
> > for P in ` curl -s $1 | grep "\.patch" | sed 's|^ *<a
> > href="|https://www.postgresql.org|;s|".*||' ` ; do
> >   echo $P
> >   curl -s -O $P
> > done
> > $ ~/bin/fetch-all-patches.sh
> > '
> > https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20200718201532.GV23581@telsasoft.com
> > '
>

> This is exactly what I want and more than that.  Thank you Thomas!

That's awfully useful. Thanks for sharing!

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Enumize logical replication message actions