RE: ECPG: proposal for new DECLARE STATEMENT

От kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: ECPG: proposal for new DECLARE STATEMENT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Tomas, Daniel, Michael,

I missed your e-mails, and I apologize the very late reply.
I want you to thank keeping the thread.

> I'm not an ecpg expert (in fact I've never even used it), so my review
> is pretty superficial, but I only found a couple of minor whitespace
> issues (adding/removing a line/tab) - see the attached file.

Thanks, I fixed it.

> Kuroda-san, you mentioned the patch is WIP. What other bits you think
> are missing / need improvement? I see you mentioned some documentation
> is missing - I suppose that's one of the missing pieces?

All functionalities I expect has been already implemented in the previous patch,
and I thought that only doc and reviews were needed.

Finally I attach new patch. This patch contains source changes, a test code,
and documentation changes. This one is not WIP.

I will try to review other topics on the next Commitfest.

Best regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED