Re: speed up unicode normalization quick check

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: speed up unicode normalization quick check
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 12:12:00PM -0400, John Naylor wrote:
> I see, I should have looked for that when Michael mentioned it. We could
> left-justify instead, as in the attached. If it were up to me, though, I'd
> just format it like pgindent expects, even if not nice looking. It's just a
> bunch of numbers.

The aligned numbers have the advantage to make the checks of the code
generated easier, for the contents and the format produced.  So using
a right padding as you are suggesting here rather than a new exception
in .gitattributes sounds fine to me.  I simplified things a bit as the
attached, getting rid of the last comma while on it.  Does that look
fine to you?
--
Michael

Вложения