Re: speed up unicode normalization quick check

От John Naylor
Тема Re: speed up unicode normalization quick check
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 9:49 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

The aligned numbers have the advantage to make the checks of the code
generated easier, for the contents and the format produced.  So using
a right padding as you are suggesting here rather than a new exception
in .gitattributes sounds fine to me.  I simplified things a bit as the
attached, getting rid of the last comma while on it.  Does that look
fine to you?

This is cleaner, so I'm good with this.

--
John Naylor