Re: Improving connection scalability: GetSnapshotData()

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Improving connection scalability: GetSnapshotData()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2020-08-16 13:31:53 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> I now luckily have a rr trace of the problem, so I hope I can narrow it
> down to the original problem fairly quickly.

Gna, I think I see the problem.  In at least one place I wrongly
accessed the 'dense' array of in-progress xids using the 'pgprocno',
instead of directly using the [0...procArray->numProcs) index.

Working on a fix, together with some improved asserts.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Improving connection scalability: GetSnapshotData()
Сообщение: Re: Improving connection scalability: GetSnapshotData()