Re: WIP: WAL prefetch (another approach)

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: WIP: WAL prefetch (another approach)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I wonder if we can collect some stats to measure how effective the
prefetching actually is. Ultimately we want something like cache hit
ratio, but we're only preloading into page cache, so we can't easily
measure that. Perhaps we could measure I/O timings in redo, though?

regards

Сообщение: Re: Trouble with hashagg spill I/O pattern and costing
Сообщение: Re: Trouble with hashagg spill I/O pattern and costing