Re: WIP: WAL prefetch (another approach)

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: WIP: WAL prefetch (another approach)
Дата
Re: WIP: WAL prefetch (another approach)  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 10:47 PM Tomas Vondra
<tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 06, 2020 at 02:58:44PM +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> >On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 3:47 AM Tomas Vondra
> >> Any luck trying to reproduce thigs? Should I try again and collect some
> >> additional debug info?
> >
> >No luck.  I'm working on it now, and also trying to reduce the
> >overheads so that we're not doing extra work when it doesn't help.
>
> OK, I'll see if I can still reproduce it.

Since someone else ask me off-list, here's a rebase, with no
functional changes.  Soon I'll post a new improved version, but this
version just fixes the bitrot and hopefully turns cfbot green.

Вложения