Re: Trouble with hashagg spill I/O pattern and costing

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Trouble with hashagg spill I/O pattern and costing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-Jun-06, Tomas Vondra wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 05, 2020 at 05:19:43PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
> > Is this patch the only thing missing before this open item can be
> > considered closed?
>
> I've already pushed this as 4cad2534da6d17067d98cf04be2dfc1bda8f2cd0,
> sorry for not mentioning it in this thread explicitly.

That's great to know, thanks.  The other bit necessary to answer my
question is whether do we need to do anything else in this area -- if
no, then we can mark the open item as closed:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_13_Open_Items#Open_Issues

Thanks