Re: Suggestion to Monitoring Tool

От zurich@nym.hush.com
Тема Re: Suggestion to Monitoring Tool
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi
I also suggest Nagios (for immediate monitoring) layered with OPM  (longer term and historical analysis), followed by
PGBadgerfor stats snapshots (if your logging format policy permits), and also PG_activity for the Operations team (if
securitypolicies permit), the latter is great when handling locking amongst other things.

Cheers

Peter Goodwin