PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name and pgbench

От Michael Paquier
Тема PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name and pgbench
Дата
Re: PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name and pgbench  (Juan José Santamaría Flecha <juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com>)
Re: PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name andpgbench  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

All the tools mentioned in $subject have been switched recently to use
the central logging infrastructure, which means that they have gained
coloring output.  However we (mostly I) forgot to update the docs.

Attached is a patch to fix this issue.  Please let me know if there
are comments and/or objections.

Thanks,
--
Michael