Re: PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name andpgbench

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name andpgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bonjour Michaël,

> All the tools mentioned in $subject have been switched recently to use
> the central logging infrastructure, which means that they have gained
> coloring output.  However we (mostly I) forgot to update the docs.
>
> Attached is a patch to fix this issue.  Please let me know if there
> are comments and/or objections.

No objection. I did not know there was such a thing…

Maybe a more detailed explanation about PG_COLOR could be stored
somewhere, and all affected tools could link to it? Or not.

For "pgbench", you could also add the standard sentence that it uses libpq
environment variables, as it is also missing?

--
Fabien.