Re: PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name and pgbench

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name and pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 4 Mar 2020, at 08:54, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> All the tools mentioned in $subject have been switched recently to use
> the central logging infrastructure, which means that they have gained
> coloring output.  However we (mostly I) forgot to update the docs.

+1 on updating the docs with PG_COLOR for these.

> Attached is a patch to fix this issue.  Please let me know if there
> are comments and/or objections.

+   color in diagnostics messages.  Possible values are
+   <literal>never</literal>.

Not being a native english speaker, I might have it backwards, but I find lists
of values in a sentence like this to be easier to read when the final value is
separated by a conjunction like:

cheers ./daniel