Examing cotets of NEW & OLD in a function programed in perl

От stan
Тема Examing cotets of NEW & OLD in a function programed in perl
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I need to write a generic function to process data before allowing the
insert or update to continue.

To do this, I need to be able to examine the NEW, and OLD structures
without prior knowledge of the structure of the table that fired the
trigger.

Can someone show me an example of how to get these structures into
something I can work with in Perl?

neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin