Re: Examing cotets of NEW & OLD in a function programed in perl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Examing cotets of NEW & OLD in a function programed in perl
Дата
Список pgsql-general
stan <stanb@panix.com> writes:
> I need to write a generic function to process data before allowing the
> insert or update to continue.
> To do this, I need to be able to examine the NEW, and OLD structures
> without prior knowledge of the structure of the table that fired the
> trigger.

AFAIR, they're just hashes in Perl, so you should be able to do
stuff like iterating over the hash keys.

Сообщение: Re: Detecting which columns a query will modify in a function calledby a trigger
Сообщение: Re: Detecting which columns a query will modify in a function calledby a trigger