Re: Backup & Restore

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Backup & Restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

* sivapostgres@yahoo.com (sivapostgres@yahoo.com) wrote:
>  HiCan u suggest a good backup solution for a windows installation ?  Looks like the suggested two [ pgbarman,
pgbackrest] works only in Linux.

While it's certainly something we'd like to do, we haven't ported
pgbackrest to Windows yet.  That said, it's now entirely written in
reasonably portable C and so it shouldn't be too much effort to port it.

Until that's done though, and I can't say exactly when that port will
happen, your best option is probably pg_basebackup.

Of course, I'd strongly recommend you consider running PG on Linux
instead, particularly for a production environment.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения