Re: Assert failure due to "drop schema pg_temp_3 cascade" fortemporary tables and \d+ is not showing any info after drooping temp tableschema

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Assert failure due to "drop schema pg_temp_3 cascade" fortemporary tables and \d+ is not showing any info after drooping temp tableschema
Дата
Ответ на Re: Assert failure due to "drop schema pg_temp_3 cascade" fortemporary tables and \d+ is not showing any info after drooping temp table schema  (Mahendra Singh <mahi6run@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 10:07:58AM +0530, Mahendra Singh wrote:
> Yes, you are right that we can drop temporary schema of other sessions.

I have mentioned that upthread, and basically we need to use
isAnyTempNamespace() here.  My mistake.

> While applying attached patch on HEAD, I got below warnings:

The patch applies cleanly for me.
--
Michael

Вложения