Re: Postgres 11: Table Partitioning and Primary Keys

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Postgres 11: Table Partitioning and Primary Keys
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 11:10:51PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Isn't it the other way around, that the partition key column(s) must
> be
> included in the primary key?  Maybe I'm confused, but it seems like
> we couldn't enforce PK uniqueness otherwise.

Yes you are right.  The full column list of the partition key needs to
be included in the constraint, but that's not true the other way
around.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 11: Table Partitioning and Primary Keys
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 11: Table Partitioning and Primary Keys