Re: Postgres 11: Table Partitioning and Primary Keys

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres 11: Table Partitioning and Primary Keys
Дата
Re: Postgres 11: Table Partitioning and Primary Keys  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-docs
> Attached is an idea of patch for the documentation, using this
> wording:
> +     <listitem>
> +      <para>
> +       When defining a primary key on a partitioned table, the primary
> +       key column must be included in the partition key.
> +      </para>
> +     </listitem>

Isn't it the other way around, that the partition key column(s) must be
included in the primary key?  Maybe I'm confused, but it seems like
we couldn't enforce PK uniqueness otherwise.

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 11: Table Partitioning and Primary Keys
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 11: Table Partitioning and Primary Keys