Re: pg_upgrade: prep_status doesn't translate messages

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_upgrade: prep_status doesn't translate messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 01:57:14PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> If we don't do that, translation lines in po files are
> useless. prep_stauts must be removed from TETTEXT_TRIGGERS, and a
> comment that explains the reason for not translating.
>
> Any opinions?

I agree with your point that it should be an all-or-nothing, and not
something in the middle.  Now, I would fall into the category of
people which would prefer making the full set of contents translated,
and there has been some work in this area recently:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170523002827.lzc2jkzh2gubclqb@alvherre.pgsql
--
Michael

Вложения