Re: pg_basebackup failure after setting default_table_access_methodoption

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_basebackup failure after setting default_table_access_methodoption
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 08, 2019 at 08:26:07AM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> We have plenty other callbacks that aren't bulletproof, so I don't think
> this is really something we should / can change in isolation here.

Good point.  I was looking at the check callbacks in guc.c for similar
changes, and missed these.  After testing, only these parameters fail
with the same error:
- default_table_access_method
- default_text_search_config

For the second one it's much older.