Re: Regarding GSoD

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Regarding GSoD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* DHRUVI VADALIA (dhruvi.vadalia@somaiya.edu) wrote:
> I'm a 3rd year Computer Engineer and I'm applying for GSoD.

[...]

> My *experience* in *technical writing* includes *project reports for
> college projects* and technical documentation such as *SRS*, etc. It was
> also one of my duties to write the* event reports* for the technical
> council, KJSCE-CodeCell <https://www.kjscecodecell.com/>, that I was a part
> of.

Based on my understanding, GSoD is not intended as an internship or
similar program (in other words, it's not like GSoC), but is for
experienced technical writers.  I'd suggest you discuss with Google if
it would be appropriate for you.

> Is there any sort of task that you would like me to do for applying?
> Or any sort of guidelines I have to follow?

The PG GSoD wiki page that's linked to from GSoD asks for proposals to
be sent to the pgsql-docs mailing list, not here.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения