Regarding GSoD

От DHRUVI VADALIA
Тема Regarding GSoD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!
My name is Dhruvi Vadalia.
I'm a 3rd year Computer Engineer and I'm applying for GSoD.
I looked through your project ideas for GSoD and I'm interested in applying for your organisation. I've worked on PostgreSQL for college projects and hence I already have a fair idea about the available documentation and how it works.

I've looked through all the ideas you guys have put up for the project ideas, and I'm interested in working on:
- Compose cheat sheets for common tools/operations in PostgreSQL
- Write a PostgreSQL technical mumbo-jumbo dictionary
- Add documentation for JDBC driver CopyManager API (pgJDBC)
But I actually don't mind working on any of the project ideas put up in the list.

Attached herewith is my resume for your reference.

My experience in technical writing includes project reports for college projects and technical documentation such as SRS, etc. It was also one of my duties to write the event reports for the technical council, KJSCE-CodeCell, that I was a part of.

Is there any sort of task that you would like me to do for applying?
Or any sort of guidelines I have to follow?

Link to my GitHub profile- diggy-19

Please let me know.

Regards,
Dhruvi Vadalia.