Re: Google Season of Docs 2019

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Google Season of Docs 2019
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Manish Devgan (manish.nsit8@gmail.com) wrote:
> This is in context with the previous mail I created dated April 30, 2019 in
> regard to GSoD'19.

I might be missing it, but I don't see a prior email from you, and our
archives only show this email when I search across all lists.

> I am really interested to work on building a "Mumbo-Jumbo PostgreSQL
> dictionary".

Glad to hear it.

[...]

> Manish Devgan
> https://github.com/gabru-md
> manish.nsit8@gmail.com
> 3rd-Year Information Technology

Note that, as I understand it, GSoD is not intended as an internship but
is for experienced technical writers.  I'd suggest you discuss with
Google what your experience is and if it is a good match for you.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения