Re: Missing pg_config on SuSE SLES 12 for PostgreSQL 10

От Matthias Apitz
Тема Re: Missing pg_config on SuSE SLES 12 for PostgreSQL 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El día Monday, April 29, 2019 a las 10:24:34AM +0200, Christoph Moench-Tegeder escribió:

> ## Matthias Apitz (guru@unixarea.de):
>
> > The server in question is SLES12-SP3 and I can't update to SP4 at the
> > moment. I have installed the following pkg:
>
> > # rpm -qa | egrep 'postgre|libpq' | sort
> > libpq5-10.6-1.6.1.x86_64
>
> Ah, right, there's also a postgresql10 in SP3.
>
> > How can I activated/installed the "SDK" repositories to get rid of the
> > PGDG packages? Thanks in advance.
>
> Use SUSEConnect... "SUSEConnect --list-extensions" will show all available
> extensions and the command lines to activate/deactivate them (the SDK
> would be registered by running "SUSEConnect -p sle-sdk/12.3/x86_64", but
> check first...). Alternatively you could use yast and friends.
> You might have to deactivate the PGDG repos and remove those rpms, else
> zypper might try to "upgrade" the Suse packages with the PGDG ones.

Thanks. This gives:

# SUSEConnect --status
[{"identifier":"SLES","version":"12.3","arch":"x86_64","status":"Registered"}]
# SUSEConnect --list-extensions
AVAILABLE EXTENSIONS AND MODULES

MORE INFORMATION

You can find more information about available modules here:
https://www.suse.com/products/server/features/modules.html

# SUSEConnect -p sle-sdk/12.3/x86_64
Error: Registration server returned 'Product not (fully) mirrored on
this server.
Mirroring of the following repos has to be enabled on the SMT server:
  * SLE-SDK12-SP3-Updates (sle-sdk,12.3,x86_64)
  * SLE-SDK12-SP3-Pool (sle-sdk,12.3,x86_64)
' (422)
# SUSEConnect --list-extensions
AVAILABLE EXTENSIONS AND MODULES

MORE INFORMATION

You can find more information about available modules here:
https://www.suse.com/products/server/features/modules.html

I have to check with our IT department about this.

Regaars

    matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045