Re: Missing pg_config on SuSE SLES 12 for PostgreSQL 10

От Christoph Moench-Tegeder
Тема Re: Missing pg_config on SuSE SLES 12 for PostgreSQL 10
Дата
Re: Missing pg_config on SuSE SLES 12 for PostgreSQL 10  (Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>)
Список pgsql-general
## Matthias Apitz (guru@unixarea.de):

> The server in question is SLES12-SP3 and I can't update to SP4 at the
> moment. I have installed the following pkg:

> # rpm -qa | egrep 'postgre|libpq' | sort
> libpq5-10.6-1.6.1.x86_64

Ah, right, there's also a postgresql10 in SP3.

> How can I activated/installed the "SDK" repositories to get rid of the
> PGDG packages? Thanks in advance.

Use SUSEConnect... "SUSEConnect --list-extensions" will show all available
extensions and the command lines to activate/deactivate them (the SDK
would be registered by running "SUSEConnect -p sle-sdk/12.3/x86_64", but
check first...). Alternatively you could use yast and friends.
You might have to deactivate the PGDG repos and remove those rpms, else
zypper might try to "upgrade" the Suse packages with the PGDG ones.

Else: get PostgreSQL 11 from the PGDG repos and hope Suse doesn't
give you their own postgresql11 packages sometime soon.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space

Сообщение: Re: Missing pg_config on SuSE SLES 12 for PostgreSQL 10
Сообщение: Re: Missing pg_config on SuSE SLES 12 for PostgreSQL 10