Re: Adding a TAP test checking data consistency on standby withminRecoveryPoint

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Adding a TAP test checking data consistency on standby withminRecoveryPoint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 09:47:58PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> The failure is a bit weird, as I would expect all those three actions
> to be sequential.  piculet is the only failure happening on the
> buildfarm and it uses --disable-atomics, so I am wondering if that is
> related and if 0dfe3d0 is part of that.  With a primary/standby set,
> it could be possible to test that scenario pretty easily.  I'll give
> it a shot.

The buildfarm has just failed with a similar failure, for another
test aka 009_twophase.pl:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=dragonet&dt=2019-04-16%2006%3A14%3A01

I think that we have race conditions with checkpointing and shutdown
on HEAD.
--
Michael

Вложения