Re: REINDEX CONCURRENTLY 2.0

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: REINDEX CONCURRENTLY 2.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 12:11:12PM +0100, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> I don't have any comments on the code (but the test looks sensible, it's
> the same trick I used to discover the issue in the first place).

After thinking some more on it, this behavior looks rather sensible to
me.  Are there any objections?

> However, the doc patch lost the trailing paren:

Fixed on my branch, thanks.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Accidental setting of XLogReaderState.private_data ?
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Adding a TAP test checking data consistency on standby withminRecoveryPoint