Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2019-Apr-16, Fujii Masao wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:30 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 2019-Apr-12, Fujii Masao wrote:
> >

> > > OTOH, originally I thought that the following style is smarter.
> > >
> > >     xxx
> > >         configuration parameter, XXX
> > >         storage parameter, Storage Parameter
> >
> > Ah.  Well, I like this style.  Let's do that.
>
> So I used <secondary> tag again for the above style if both reloption
> and guc with the same parameter name exist. Attached is the updated
> version of the patch. This patch also marks index-reloption as indexterm.

I checked the HTML output.  For autovacuum it says "configuration
parameters" rather than "configuration parameter".  Other than that, it
looks good to me.  (I didn't check that all storage options were covered.)

Сообщение: Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm
Сообщение: Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm