Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 12:35 AM Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On 2019-Apr-16, Fujii Masao wrote:

> > > Ah.  Well, I like this style.  Let's do that.
> >
> > So I used <secondary> tag again for the above style if both reloption
> > and guc with the same parameter name exist. Attached is the updated
> > version of the patch. This patch also marks index-reloption as indexterm.
>
> I checked the HTML output.

Thanks for the review!

> For autovacuum it says "configuration
> parameters" rather than "configuration parameter".  Other than that, it
> looks good to me.  (I didn't check that all storage options were covered.)

Good catch! Seems "configuration parameters" had been used for autovacuum
parameter since old version. I agree to replace it with "configuration
parameter"
for the sake of consistency. But I think that it's better to do that by
the separate patch because they are separate things.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Сообщение: Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm
Сообщение: Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm