Re: Upgrade 10.5->10.6 : db crash BUS ERROR (sig 10), reproducible

От Peter
Тема Re: Upgrade 10.5->10.6 : db crash BUS ERROR (sig 10), reproducible
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Andrew,

   many thanks for Your efforts!

Lets see what I get out of this. First, it seems I can reproduce the
fault on my build machine (IvyBridge core-i5) in the i386-chroot as
well - which is not a surprize according to Your explanations.