Re: ALTER INDEX ... ALTER COLUMN not present in dump

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: ALTER INDEX ... ALTER COLUMN not present in dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 12:49:03PM +0530, amul sul wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 11:54 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>> So this settles the argument that we had better not do anything before
>> v11.  Switching the dump code to use column numbers has not proved to be
>> complicated as only the query and some comments had to be tweaked.
>> Attached is an updated patch, and I am switching back the patch to
>> "Needs review" to have an extra pair of eyes look at that in case I
>> missed something.
>
> This v4-patch needs a rebase against the latest master head(#67915fb).

I am on top of the master branch at 67915fb8, and this applies fine for
me:
$ patch -p1 < dump-alter-index-stats-v4.patch
patching file src/bin/pg_dump/pg_dump.c
patching file src/bin/pg_dump/pg_dump.h
patching file src/bin/pg_dump/t/002_pg_dump.pl

Thanks,
--
Michael

Вложения