Re: Fixing typos in tests of partition_info.sql

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fixing typos in tests of partition_info.sql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 04:14:07PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> --- A table not part of a partition tree works is the only member listed.
> +-- A table not part of a partition tree is the only member listed.
>
> How about:
>
> -- Table that is not part of any partition tree is the only member listed
>
> --- Views and materialized viewS cannot be part of a partition tree.
> +-- Views and materialized views are not part of a partition tree,
> +-- causing the functions to return NULL.
>
> How about:
>
> -- Functions returns NULL for relation types that cannot be part of a
> -- partition tree; for example, views, materialized views, etc.

Your two suggestions look fine to me, so let's just reuse your wording.
i would just use the plural for the last comment with "Functions return"
as pg_partition_tree gets called multiple times, and later on
pg_partition_root will likely be added.

Perhaps there are other suggestions?
--
Michael