Re: allow online change primary_conninfo

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: allow online change primary_conninfo
Дата
Re: allow online change primary_conninfo  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2018-11-26 12:30:06 +0300, Sergei Kornilov wrote:
> Hmm... I considered SIGHUP processing was in fast loop and therefore shutdown should be fast. But i recheck code and
founda possible long loop without processing SIGHUP (in case we receive new data faster than writes to disk). Ok, i
willrevert back.

> How about write to WalRcvData only clobbered conninfo?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean?  The way I'd solve this is that
that only walreceiver, at startup, writes out its conninfo/slot_name,
sourcing the values from the GUCs. That way there's no issue with values
being overwritten early.

- Andres

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Handling of REGRESS_OPTS in MSVC for regression tests
От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: csv format for psql