Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.inadded in v11 development

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.inadded in v11 development
Дата
Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.inadded in v11 development  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 04:51:59PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On 06/12/2018 10:51 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> meanwhile, Bowerbird (MSVC) is on 1.0.1d, lorikeet (Cygwin64) is on
>> 1.0.2d and jacana (Mingw) doesn't build with openssl.
>>
>> I will look at upgrading bowerbird ASAP.
>
> Well, that crashed and burned. What versions of openssl are we supporting?

What kind of failures are you seeing?  I just compiled Postgres two days
ago with MSVC and OpenSSL 1.0.2o (oldest version with a Windows
installer I could find), and that was able to compile.  On HEAD, OpenSSL
should be supported down to 0.9.8.  This thread discusses about whether
we want to enforce HAVE_X509_GET_SIGNATURE_NID unconditionally or not,
as it is disabled now.  Even if the code is linked to 1.0.2 and the flag
is not set, then the code should be able to compile.
--
Michael

Вложения