Re: [bug fix] Cascaded standby cannot start after a clean shutdown

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [bug fix] Cascaded standby cannot start after a clean shutdown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 04:27:50PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 06:30:49AM +0000, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
>> Thank you so much.  This version looks better.
>>
>> +     * this would cause the instance to stop suddendly with a hard failure,
>>
>> suddendly -> suddenly
>
> Yep.  Thanks for the extra lookup.

Note for everybody on this list: I will be out for a couple of days at
the end of this week, and my intention is to finish wrapping this patch
at the beginning of next week, with a back-patch down to 9.5 where
palloc_extended has been introduced as this has been seen a couple of
times on -bugs or -hackers.  Feel free of course to comment and look at
the thread for more background on the matter.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.inadded in v11 development
Сообщение: Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.inadded in v11 development